2011年10月19日星期三

It is a simple breeze, understood because it is a miracle in the waiting.

It is a simple breeze, understood because it is a miracle in the waiting.THE HANGED MANI had been aloof to the gifts before me, entangled, distracted. I roar, soar in every space unseen before. I am triumphant on the finish lines of every miracle I choose to embrace. I am alive. A perfectNike Requin form with more abundance than I could possibly contain. My scarlet robe trails behind me. I begin as a new baby in a garden of hope and awareness. I feel strength of the water, the air, and am renewed. it is me for I am as free as I choose to be. I dream of beautiful women on canvas and art of exotic women.I have illustrated for Hay House Inc.,"Meditations For Women Who Do Too Much" CARDS, taken from Anne Wilson Schaef's bChaussures Air Max 90 Pas Cherook. It is clear, the pathway is simple and yet wonderfully complex. It is as simple as that.JUSTICEAll cards will fall, as they may, I need only care for the perfection of this moment; scents from flowers; raindrops on my tongue, breezes on my skin... I have lent myself to rotating motions, experienced the marvel and it is overwhelmingly magnificent.THE TOWERThere has been destruction in my pathway. I also illustrated for Neil Davidson, who was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. I need not topple to the ground, no, my path stretched on to higher elements of sound. I have opened up my eyes to feel the present moment and it is liberating. Tiny angels whisper fantasy art for shrink art, or coloring pages. There are no cowards allowed here so rest your heads you demons, these wings are not frail at all.JUDGMENT The realization of freedom; the height and depth of it, bare. I ride the horse of knowing. Clouds are meant to dance on and my shoes after knowing blood have turned to golden.THE SUNIt is a new day. I have felt a bitter belly and spit fire to overcome it.TEMPERANCEI have felt different sides and am most keenly aware of them. I am able to overcome and judge my sorrow. It is mine.~~*~~ABOUT Kathy Ostman-MagnusenI paint and sculpt female fantasy art and map fairy tale adventures. I am no longer haunted by the past despite the shadows. I am healed because I choose to walk awake and share the goodness of my healing. There are gates to open along most fence lines. I see the arguments, not to be owned, but understood. I am steadfast in my convictions to follow truth and meaning. There is sky for me to know and fChaussure Air Max Bw Femme eel deeply... THE WORLDI travel naked and yet concealed. My paintings are collected worldwide.Giclee canvas art work, greeting cards and posters are available for sale on my website:http://www.kathysart.comSign up for my mailing list for FREE ART GIFTS suitable for children: Drawings of whimsical angel pictures, legends of mermaids and fairies in art. Lost on occasion, but finally made aware because of my own awakening. I fly.DEATHI have travailed but never for naught. I give myself permission to step past death and embrace life. Coming out of hiding I blow my horn, a sound of victory. The sun of knowledge shares with me its expertise.THE MOONThere have been walls, divided roads, discords, rivers of ambivalence, yet I feel a loving knowledge. Awake in the middle of the night, clearing away the veil, the light shines brilliant into my darkened room.THE STARTen flowers of perfect form lift their heads toward the Universe and I embrace their fragrance. I have, in the past, felt confused and thus leaned into it. I am the encourager of my own spirit. Yet... I have traveled through barriers, over seas, and taken in scopes of understanding. I am unafraid. Let judgments have their cycles.VICTORY and THE WHEEL OF FORTUNEI have looked to all corners and innuendoes of life. I feel the fortune of life in my own hands. I have my own choices that bring the victory of my spirits resurrection. Also a "Letter From the Tooth Fairy", ya just never know when you might need one!I am Represented by:Monkdogz Urban Art, Inc., 547 West 27th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001ORIGINAL ART may be purchased through Monkdogzhttp://www.monkdogz.com~~*~~.





没有评论:

发表评论